1. Personal attention from Start to Finish. With our business model, the homeowner deals with the same professional from first visit to last. From early development of the project, throughout construction and to the day you move into the space, a recognizable face will be around. We are committed to always communicating schedule and necessary information promptly throughout every project.
2. Smaller is Better. We maintain only a few active jobs at any one time, based on the scope and location of the projects allowing us to be on site often to properly manage and supervise ongoing work.
3. Superb Construction. We believe that each project should be built to the highest standards using quality materials and products. Our craftsmen are highly trained with years of experience in their field. The people working on your project are part of a select group who have demonstrated superior workmanship and character over the years. We source materials and products that are well made, of the highest quality and will provide years of durability.
4. Cleanliness and Low-Impact. We understand that a remodeling project can cause a disruption to a homeowner’s routine therefore we maintain a clean and safe working environment. We work reasonable hours during weekdays and occasionally Saturdays. We do not allow smoking on our job premises, nor loud music or obnoxious behavior. We take pains to minimize dust in your home and strive to make your remodeling project a pleasant one.
5. Insured and Licensed. We carry full Worker’s Compensation and Builder’s Liability insurance. Our insurance carrier will provide a certificate of insurance upon request.
The president of our company is a licensed residential contractor by the Georgia Secretary of State Licensing Board.
6. Continued Certification through NARI. The president of our company as well as several associates holds the “Certified Remodeler” designation assigned by the National Association of the Remodeling Industry. This designation is awarded to those who have passed rigorous coursework in construction technique, business management, ethics and construction law. CR’s must also have had demonstrated substantial, long-term experience within the industry.
7. Honest and legitimate pricing. We offer a fair, fixed price for the projected work based on an estimation of the cost of materials, labor, management, and overhead. We plan for obvious conditions that will need correcting during construction and we will promptly advise on unforeseen conditions and any additional cost that may be involved. Unforeseen or unavoidable adjustments may alter the cost of a job. We draw on our years of experience to address those possibilities up front.